Are you wondering if you might be pregnant? The only way to know for sure is by taking a pregnancy test.
1. Tender Brasts: Tingling in your breasts is one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy. Brasts may become very tender and sensitive because they are preparing to produce milk.
2. Areolas Become Darker: Those circles around your nipples can widen and become darker during pregnancy. This happens because your body is preparing for breastfeeding.
3. Spotting: In the very beginning of their pregnancy, some women notice very light bleeding, similar to what they have at the very beginning or end of the menstruation.
4. Frequent Urination: When you’re pregnant, your uterus is pressing on the bladder, hence, the need to visit the bathroom more frequently than you’re used to. The bigger the baby, the more pressure it applies.
5. Fatigue: A lot of girls feel tired during the early stages of pregnancy.
6. Nausea: Unfortunately, this is one of the most common ‘side effects’ of pregnancy most likely caused by pregnancy hormones. 80% of women experience morning sickness during the first three months of pregnancy.
7. Increased Sense Of Smell: A lot of women develop a heightened sense of smell during the pregnancy.
8. Missing Periods: Though it may seem that a missing period is a serious enough indicator, it’s better to get tested and know for sure if the baby’s on the way.
9. Hunger and/or Unusual Food Cravings: Carrying a child is a hard task demanding about 300 extra calories’ intake a day. Some girls would start eating foods they have never thought if trying before, while others just feel hungry all day long.
10. Mood swings: Due to hormonal adjustment and overall changes in your body, you will experience extreme or rapid change in mood.
6,185 total views, 2 views today