Intelligence is one of the essential skills in life that’s incredibly important for personal and professional success. Check out 8 things that all smart people do!
1. They don’t talk as much as you do, because they know they got smart by listening.
2. They juggle home, work and personal interests with dexterity and never fall back on the tired old refrain about “work life balance”.
3. Even when things go very badly wrong, they’ll be smiling. Smart people never get ruffled, because their smart brains present them with alternatives faster than the bad stuff can happen.
4. They know they are usually the smartest person in the room, but they don’t spend their time dwelling on that. Instead, they take it as a personal challenge to see, if they can make everyone else the smartest person in the room too.
5. If they are managers, they will make every effort to get people smarter,more connected and more popular than them in their teams. They’re not threatened, because they know that smartness is synergistic.
6. They have hidden skills that never get rolled out until they’re needed. They don’t have any need to show their full capabilities for reasons of proving they’re better than others.
7. They may or may not have expensive educations. You’d never know just by being with them unless you had their CV in front of you.
8. They never, ever, under any circumstances, make you look stupid, even though it would be easy to do so. They’ve learned through bitter experience that the only thing that happens when you make someone look bad is you look bad yourself.
Now you know who the smart people are. And another one extra advice from Steve Jobs “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
341 total views, 2 views today