Rules for love.
1. When it arrives, cherish it.
2. Whatever you accept, you will get
3. Understand that love is a mirrorâ€”it will show us who we are if we allow it to.
4. Only we can make ourselves happy, it is not the other personâ€™s responsibility.
5. Donâ€™t say words with the intent to hurt.
6. Accept and forgive easily.
7. Donâ€™t be scared to disagree, it is healthy.
8. Never be too busy for each other.
9. Do not punish.
10. Accept honest criticism, it is good for us.
11. Admit when you are wrong, quickly.
12. Support each other when the going gets tough.
13. Live in the momentâ€”be present.
14. Leave the past where it belongs.
15. Leave drama out of it.
16. Donâ€™t try to control.
17. Allow a small amount of jealousy.
18. Donâ€™t use comparisons.
19. Celebrate differences.
20. Communicate openly and honestly.
21. Listen very carefully.
22. Donâ€™t judge.
23. Donâ€™t manipulate to get results.
24. Learn and grow.
25. Donâ€™t try to change each other.
26. Donâ€™t condemn each otherâ€™s family and friends.
27. Lines, flaws and imperfections are beautiful.
28. Trust your instincts, but donâ€™t be paranoid.
29. Donâ€™t compromise your morals and values and donâ€™t expect them to either.
30. Instead of power, aim for balance.
31. Space is needed to breathe and to grow.
32. Accept that you are both uniqueâ€”never compare.
33. Have fun, laugh and playâ€”a lot.
34. Be each otherâ€™s best friend.
35. Donâ€™t play mind games.
36. Do not carelessly throw away love.
37. Donâ€™t waste energy with negative thoughts.
38. Compliment often.
39. Discover each other.
40. Be attentive and understand whatâ€™s not said.
41. Do at least one romantic and thoughtful thing every day.
42. Take picnics and sleep under the stars.
43. Donâ€™t just speak about it, show love.
44. Walk together, cook together, bathe together, read together.
45. Do not be afraid, love requires surrender.
46. Be loyal and faithful.
48. Be grateful.
49. Fluidity is good, accept change.
50. Donâ€™t sleep on a fight.
55 total views, 1 views today