Switch from the conventional fried chicken this Christmas and try this spicy honey pot chicken.
It takes 10 minutes to cook and comes out moist and full of flavour!
4 chicken breasts cut into bite-size chunks
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp minced ginger and garlic
1/4 c soy sauce
1 tbsp ground pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbsp sesame seeds optional to top
2 green onions optional to top
2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Cut chicken breasts into large bite-size chunks and dice onions.
2. Put chicken and onions into the instant pot or pressure cooker.
3. Mix all other ingredients together (except the cornstarch) with a fork and pour on top of chicken.
4. Close the lid and steam valve and set Instant Pot to manual, pressure, high, 4 minutes.
5. Do a quick release and carefully lift the lid.
6. Put some of the hot sauce in a small bowl with the cornstarch and whisk together, then add back into the pot and stir.
7. Set pot to saute, normal and let bubble for a few minutes.
8. Allow sitting for a few minutes so the sauce thickens.
Serve spicy honey chicken over rice.
4,650 total views, 1 views today